[button text=”Download PDF” link=”http://www.iacnassociates.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/TRI-TRONICS-EZEYE.pdf” style=”default” size=”normal” target=”_blank”]
Miniature PushButton Photoelectric Sensor
EZ-EYE™ miniature photoelectric sensors offer a very affordable one-button solution that is EZ to align and EZ to adjust. Optimized for a variety of automated machine control applications, the setup is simple using our unique one-touch Autoset™ routine. Place the sensor in the Light State condition and press the button once for a perfect setting.
Whether your task requires detection of large objects or small parts, the EZ-EYE™ family offers universal functionality via Infrared or Visible Red light source and interchangeable optical blocks: Diffuse, Retroreflective, Polarized Retroreflective, Convergent, Fiberoptic (Glass or Plastic).
- EZ to adjust AUTOSET routine requires just a single push of one button
- EZ to align FLASH RATE INDICATOR monitors received light intensity
- EZ to select a higher excess gain Simply TAP the single button twice to boost the excess gain (sensitivity)
- Nano (M8) 4-pin receptacle or 6 ft. factory assembled cord
- EZ to select sensing mode Choose from ten completely interchangeable optical blocks
- EZ-EYE™ sensors have both NPN and PNP output transistors
- Power supply requirements: 10 to 24 VDC
- Pulse modulated light source is immune to most ambient light