Enclosure Accessories[button text=”Enclosure Accessories” link=”http://www.iacnassociates.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Enclosure-Accessories.pdf” style=”default” size=”normal” target=”_blank”]
Electronic enclosures which are used in industrial manufacturing processes need to be reliably protected against dirt and dust ingress. The conductivity of dust and dirt accumulations can otherwise lead to short circuits and their thermal insulation properties can cause overheating of components. Machine downtime and, at worst, electric shock or fire accidents may be the result.
The base of an enclosure can be a weak point when cables and wires are not adequately sealed, and thus the protection of the enclosure cannot be maintained. Compoenents for ventilation and air conditioning generate an air flow which sucks the dust into the enclosure and spreads it. The icotek base plates KDR-ESR and KDR 2 provide the perfect solution for such problems.
In addition to base plates, icotek also offers blank plates and supports for DINrails and bus bars.
- KDR-ESR — Enclosure base plate with slide frames
- KDR 2 — Split enclosure base plates
- KDR-BES — Enclosure base plate with brush grommets
- MP — Module plates
- KDR-BMP — Enclosure base plates for module plates
- FP-AE — Flanged plates for compact enclosures
- FP-KL — Flanged plates for terminal boxes
- FP-BG — Flanged plates for bus enclosures
- BPK — Plastic blank plates
- BPM — Metal blank plates
- BKP-SNAP — Blank plates for KEL-SNAP frames
- MF — Supports for DIN rails and bus bars