Cable Entry Plates[button text=”Cable Entry Plates” link=”http://www.iacnassociates.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Cable-Entry-Plates.pdf” style=”default” size=”normal” target=”_blank”]
For routing cables without connectors, icotek offers a wide range of products with a lot of advantages and benefits in comparison to conventional cable glands.
The compact, slim, and innovative design of these membrane-based cable entry plates offer a proffesional appearance and hight ingress protectino ratings up to IP68/NEMA 4x.
Due to high cable densities they are suitable for applications where many cables need to enter through a small space.
- High cable density
- IP64 toIP68 rated protection
- Many cut-out sizes, accomodating industrial standard dimensions.
- Compact, space-saving design
- KEL-DPU Rectangular cable entry plates for screw or snap-in mounting
- KEL-DPZ Rectangular cable entry plates for screw mounting
- KEL-DPZ Round entry plates with thread and lock nut
- KEL-DP Rectangular or round cable entry plates for plug-in mounting
- ST-B Plugs for membranes