LINARIX Linear Sensors
[button text=”Download PDF” link=”http://www.iacnassociates.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/Fraba-Catalog.pdf” style=”default” size=”normal” target=”_blank”]
Draw wire sensors (also known as string encoders or wire actuated encoders) are commonly used in applications that require linear motion to be monitored for system control or to ensure safety. Compared to conventional linear potentiometers or string pots, LINARIX sensors are more durable and easier to configure according to customer’s need. The sensors are pre-calibrated, scalable, have long lifetime and can monitor position even when powered off by using absolute rotary encoders.
- Wide Selection of Measuring Lengths,1 to 10 m (3′ to 33′)
- Absolute Position Measurement with Resolutions up to 2 µm
- High Linearity even with Long Cycle Times
- Low Cost yet Rugged Construction
- Scalable Analog Output to Fit Measuring Length
– Multiple Interface Options
– Protection Class
– Linear Sensor Classification
LINARIX sensors provide extremely precise measurements because of the inherent accuracy of the absolute encoders and the rugged construction ensures reliable performance even under extreme conditions. Measurements are highly accurate, reliable and the systems have very long lifetimes without losing its inherent characteristics.
- Medical systems
- Overhead Gantries
- Material Handling
- Irrigation Gates